Is air duct cleaning really worth it?
There are at least two obvious reasons to clean your air ducts.
1. Smell and sounds of insects and rodents
2. The air duct grilles are covered with dust. There is also a lot of dust in the house, particles are clearly seen when the room is filled with daylight.
Invisible, but also unpleasant reasons are – your electricity bills are increasing, and the airflow is uneven.
How much does it cost to have air ducts cleaned?
According to Home Advisor, the national average cost of cleaning air ducts is $ 369. Prices vary by region, the skill level of the technicians, the number of home vents, and the age of the system.
Always contact your support manager to find out what the total Air Duct service cost will be based on your problem description. Do not forget to request a special offer as it is currently valid.
Can I clean air ducts myself?
Of course! But it won't be so easy, otherwise no one would have hired contractors. To get started, here is the list of tools you will need to clean the air ducts:
- A heavy vacuum with a long hose attachment
- Step or ladder to access higher vents and entrances
- Dusting brush with stiff bristles
- Wipes and cleaning solution
- Screwdriver with multiple tips
- New air filter
We accept cash, card and check payments.